UPDATE 1-Stryker names Dentsply executive as chief financial officer
April 8 (Reuters) - Medical products maker Stryker Corp on Monday named William Jellison as chief financial officer, replacing Dean Bergy, who was interim CFO.
The appointment is effective April 22.
Jellison had been with Dentsply International Inc, a dental equipment maker, for 15 years. He most recently was chief financial officer.
Before joining Dentsply, Jellison spent 18 years with Donnelly Corp, an automotive parts supplier.
In October, Stryker, a manufacturer of orthopedic implants, hospital beds and surgical equipment, named Kevin Lobo as chief executive officer.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee