North Korean nuclear test not seen imminent: South Korea
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea does not appear to be preparing for a fourth nuclear test in the near future, South Korea's Defense Ministry said on Monday based on its reading of activity around the test site.
"We found there had been no unusual movements that indicated it wanted to carry out a nuclear test," a spokesman at the ministry said.
Earlier another South Korean ministry said it had seen signs indicating the North was readying a nuclear test.
(Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea