Jana says Agrium proxy vote tainted
CALGARY, Alberta, April 9
CALGARY, Alberta, April 9 (Reuters) - Jana Partners, the biggest shareholder in Agrium Inc, said on Tuesday that an election for the fertilizer company's board of directors was tainted and it plans to take action.
Jana said that votes cast for some of its five candidates to the 12-member board were revoked after Friday's deadline.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message