Austria mandates banks for 10-yr euro bond
LONDON, April 9 (IFR) - The Republic of Austria, rated Aaa/AA+/AAA/AAA, has mandated banks for an upcoming 10-year benchmark euro bond issue, lead banks said on Tuesday.
Barclays, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and Raiffeisen Bank International will launch the deal in the near future, subject to market conditions.
Austria previously cancelled an auction scheduled for Tuesday. (Reporting By Josie Cox)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia