BRIEF-Scotiabank CEO tells AGM expects soft landing for Canada housing
TORONTO, April 9
TORONTO, April 9 (Reuters) - Bank of Nova Scotia : * CEO Waugh says expects "soft landing" for Canadian housing market * Scotiabank sees great opportunities for wealth, insurance, and cash
management businesses in Canada and internationally - President * Scotiabank's Porter says bank's wholesale/retail mix is appropriate
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'