BofA Asia debt capital markets head Malhotra leaves firm
HONG KONG, April 9
HONG KONG, April 9 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Asia debt capital markets head, Ashish Malhotra, has left the firm, a bank spokesman said on Tuesday.
Malhotra had been promoted last month to the role, where he was responsible for the bank's investment-grade and high-yield debt origination business across the region. He was with the bank since 2005 and was the head of debt syndication previously.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on