Avery Dennison to Webcast 1st Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130409:nBw096741a PASADENA, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) will host its first quarter 2013 earnings conference call in a live Webcast for investors, equity analysts, portfolio managers and media representatives at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time/11:00 a.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. The Webcast will follow the Company's first quarter 2013 earnings news release which will be issued earlier that morning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time/5:30 a.m. Pacific time. The webcast can be accessed at www.investors.averydennison.com. A replay will be available following the event. About Avery Dennison Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company`s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 30,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2012. Learn more at www.averydennison.com. Avery Dennison Corporation Media Relations: David Frail, 626-304-2014 email@example.com or Investor Relations: Priscilla Silva, 626-304-2165 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight