Aurelius Capital offers $80 mln financing to Clearwire
April 9 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Aurelius Capital Management LP offered $80 million to Clearwire Corp under a convertible debt financing plan.
In a letter to Clearwire's board on Tuesday, Aurelius said its notes would be exchangeable for Clearwire stock at $2 per share. ()
Clearwire, which has taken $160 million in financing from Sprint so far this year, got a proposal last week from minority shareholder Crest Financial Ltd for a $240 million debt financing.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea