Aurelius Capital offers $80 mln financing to Clearwire
April 9 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Aurelius Capital Management LP offered $80 million to Clearwire Corp under a convertible debt financing plan.
In a letter to Clearwire's board on Tuesday, Aurelius said its notes would be exchangeable for Clearwire stock at $2 per share. ()
Clearwire, which has taken $160 million in financing from Sprint so far this year, got a proposal last week from minority shareholder Crest Financial Ltd for a $240 million debt financing.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite