Aurelius Capital offers $80 mln financing to Clearwire
April 9 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Aurelius Capital Management LP offered $80 million to Clearwire Corp under a convertible debt financing plan.
In a letter to Clearwire's board on Tuesday, Aurelius said its notes would be exchangeable for Clearwire stock at $2 per share. ()
Clearwire, which has taken $160 million in financing from Sprint so far this year, got a proposal last week from minority shareholder Crest Financial Ltd for a $240 million debt financing.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'