CESCO-Rio Tinto says talks with Mongolia ongoing, productive
SANTIAGO, April 9
SANTIAGO, April 9 (Reuters) - Rio Tinto Plc continues to have productive discussions with the Mongolian government over the investment agreement for its Oyu Tolgoi project in the Central Asian nation, the chief of the global miner's copper division said on Tuesday.
"They are complex issues that need to be resolved," said Jean-Sebastien Jacques, Chief Executive of Rio's copper division, speaking as part of the CESCO/CRU copper conference in Santiago. "We continue to have productive discussion with the government on a range of issues."
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |