CESCO-Rio Tinto says talks with Mongolia ongoing, productive
SANTIAGO, April 9
SANTIAGO, April 9 (Reuters) - Rio Tinto Plc continues to have productive discussions with the Mongolian government over the investment agreement for its Oyu Tolgoi project in the Central Asian nation, the chief of the global miner's copper division said on Tuesday.
"They are complex issues that need to be resolved," said Jean-Sebastien Jacques, Chief Executive of Rio's copper division, speaking as part of the CESCO/CRU copper conference in Santiago. "We continue to have productive discussion with the government on a range of issues."
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on