Fiat CEO "can't see the bottom" of the car market
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italy's carmaker Fiat CEO Sergio Machionne said on Tuesday it is not yet possible to see a turnaround for the car market.
"For the first time in a long time I can't see the bottom of the car market," Marchionne said in a press conference after the shareholders meeting of the carmaker.
Marchionne said he expects new car sales in Italy to be at 1.3 million in 2013, while European car sales should fall 5 percent.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details