Fiat CEO "can't see the bottom" of the car market
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italy's carmaker Fiat CEO Sergio Machionne said on Tuesday it is not yet possible to see a turnaround for the car market.
"For the first time in a long time I can't see the bottom of the car market," Marchionne said in a press conference after the shareholders meeting of the carmaker.
Marchionne said he expects new car sales in Italy to be at 1.3 million in 2013, while European car sales should fall 5 percent.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |