Fiat CEO sees 50 pct chances of Chrysler merger by June 2014
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italy's carmaker Fiat has more than 50 percent chances of carrying out a merger with Chrysler by June 2014, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |