Fiat CEO sees 50 pct chances of Chrysler merger by June 2014
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italy's carmaker Fiat has more than 50 percent chances of carrying out a merger with Chrysler by June 2014, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel