Fiat CEO sees 50 pct chances of Chrysler merger by June 2014
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italy's carmaker Fiat has more than 50 percent chances of carrying out a merger with Chrysler by June 2014, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year