Fiat says investment in Melfi plant equally divided with Chrysler
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday that the investment to build Jeeps at its Melfi plant is shared with U.S. unit Chrysler.
"The investments forecast for Melfi of over a billion euros will be equally divided between Fiat and Chrysler," Marchionne said at a shareholders' meeting.
Fiat owns 58.5 percent of Chrysler.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official