Fiat says investment in Melfi plant equally divided with Chrysler
TURIN, April 9
TURIN, April 9 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday that the investment to build Jeeps at its Melfi plant is shared with U.S. unit Chrysler.
"The investments forecast for Melfi of over a billion euros will be equally divided between Fiat and Chrysler," Marchionne said at a shareholders' meeting.
Fiat owns 58.5 percent of Chrysler.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel