Herbalife auditor KPMG to resign amid info leak -NYTimes
April 9 (Reuters) - KPMG will resign as the auditor of Herbalife Ltd after a KPMG partner was fired for leaking nonpublic information on companies the firm audited, the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing a source.
Herbalife shares were halted, and the company did not return multiple requests for comment.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid