Herbalife auditor KPMG to resign amid info leak -NYTimes
April 9 (Reuters) - KPMG will resign as the auditor of Herbalife Ltd after a KPMG partner was fired for leaking nonpublic information on companies the firm audited, the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing a source.
Herbalife shares were halted, and the company did not return multiple requests for comment.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs