New Issue-Daimler adds 50 mln Stg to 2015 bond
April 09 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond increased on Tuesday.
Borrower Daimler AG
Issue Amount 50 million sterling
Maturity Date December 10, 2015
Coupon 1.375 pct
Reoffer price 100.713
Spread 85 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over the 4.5 pct Due 2015 UKT
Payment Date April 12, 2013
Lead Manager(s) HSBC
Ratings A3 (Moody's), A- (S&P),
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 1
Notes The issue size will total 450 million sterling
Temporary ISIN XS0916766727
Permanent ISIN XS0862681755
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |