VMware to Announce First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Apr 09 (Marketwired) -- VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, plans to announce first quarter financial results after market close on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The company will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT/ 5:00 p.m. ET that day to review financial results and business outlook. A live web broadcast of the event will be available on the VMware Investor Relations website at http://ir.vmware.com. The replay of the webcast will be available for two months. About VMware VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technology resources in a manner that is evolutionary and based on their specific needs. With 2012 revenues of $4.61 billion, VMware has more than 480,000 customers and 55,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com. Contacts: Sandra Kerrigan VMware Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Nick Fuentes VMware Global Communications email@example.com ï¿½ 2013 Marketwire L.P. All rights reserved. -0-
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |