REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The following notification was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification today that the following Director and Person Discharging Managerial Responsibilities ("PDMR"), as participants in the Diageo Dividend Reinvestment Plan, received ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") in lieu of the interim dividend paid on 8 April 2013: Name of Director Number of Ordinary Shares Dr FB Humer 368 Name of PDMR Number of Ordinary Shares S Moriarty 242 The Ordinary Shares were purchased on 8 April 2013 (with a settlement date of 11 April 2013) at an average price per Ordinary Share of £20.24. As a result of the above transaction, interests of the director and PDMR in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as potential beneficiaries of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) are as follows: Name of Director Number of Ordinary Shares Dr FB Humer 45,629 Name of PDMR Number of Ordinary Shares S Moriarty 28,731 J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 9 April 2013 END
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections