KKR buys Colonie Center mall in Albany
April 9 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co said its affiliates and clients, including KKR Financial Holdings, acquired Colonie Center, a mall in Albany, New York.
KKR partnered with Pacific Retail Capital Partners, Collarmele Partners and Peter Fair for the deal, terms of which were not disclosed.
Colonie is a 1.3 million square foot mall with over 113 stores and generates an estimated $245 million in annual retail sales.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |