KKR buys Colonie Center mall in Albany
April 9 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co said its affiliates and clients, including KKR Financial Holdings, acquired Colonie Center, a mall in Albany, New York.
KKR partnered with Pacific Retail Capital Partners, Collarmele Partners and Peter Fair for the deal, terms of which were not disclosed.
Colonie is a 1.3 million square foot mall with over 113 stores and generates an estimated $245 million in annual retail sales.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia