KKR buys Colonie Center mall in Albany
April 9 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co said its affiliates and clients, including KKR Financial Holdings, acquired Colonie Center, a mall in Albany, New York.
KKR partnered with Pacific Retail Capital Partners, Collarmele Partners and Peter Fair for the deal, terms of which were not disclosed.
Colonie is a 1.3 million square foot mall with over 113 stores and generates an estimated $245 million in annual retail sales.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Two injured after student opens fire at Colorado high school
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes