Boeing to set up research center in Brazil's Sao Paulo state
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 9
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 9 (Reuters) - U.S. planemaker Boeing Co will set up a research center in the city of Sao Jose dos Campos, in the interior of Brazil's Sao Paulo state, Donna Hrinak, Boeing's top executive in the country, said on Tuesday.
Hrinak, speaking at the LAAD defense show in Rio de Janeiro, said it will be Boeing's sixth research center outside of the United States.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port