Boeing to set up research center in Brazil's Sao Paulo state
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 9
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 9 (Reuters) - U.S. planemaker Boeing Co will set up a research center in the city of Sao Jose dos Campos, in the interior of Brazil's Sao Paulo state, Donna Hrinak, Boeing's top executive in the country, said on Tuesday.
Hrinak, speaking at the LAAD defense show in Rio de Janeiro, said it will be Boeing's sixth research center outside of the United States.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default