Bank of Canada buys back C$392.131 mln of bonds
TORONTO, April 9
TORONTO, April 9 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$392.131 million of five bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on April 16.
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |