Bank of Canada buys back C$392.131 mln of bonds
TORONTO, April 9
TORONTO, April 9 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$392.131 million of five bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on April 16.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |