Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln in 22-day T-bills
TORONTO, April 9
TORONTO, April 9 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Tuesday said it plans to auction C$2 billion ($1.96 billion) in 22-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on April 10.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |