Euro extends gains versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK, April 9
NEW YORK, April 9 (Reuters) - The euro extended its gains versus the dollar to hit a session peak in early New York trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose to $1.3073 on Reuters data, a three-week high. It was last at $1.3066, up 0.4 percent on the day.
Analysts said the euro was helped by its strong rise against the yen and by gains in European equities
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll