NJ Turnpike Authority to sell $736.1 mln revs week of April 15
April 9 (Reuters) - The New Jersey Turnpike Authority is planning to sell $736.1 million of turnpike revenue bonds during the week of April 15, said a market source on Tuesday.
The sale consists of $646 million Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) bonds and $90.1 million of fixed interest rate bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Citigroup is the lead manager on the sale.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |