NJ Turnpike Authority to sell $736.1 mln revs week of April 15
April 9 (Reuters) - The New Jersey Turnpike Authority is planning to sell $736.1 million of turnpike revenue bonds during the week of April 15, said a market source on Tuesday.
The sale consists of $646 million Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) bonds and $90.1 million of fixed interest rate bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Citigroup is the lead manager on the sale.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel