BRIEF-Realogy down 6.7 percent in extended trade after Q1 outlook
NEW YORK, April 9
NEW YORK, April 9 (Reuters) - Realogy Holdings Corp : * Down 6.7 percent to $41.80 in extended trade after Q1 outlook
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.