KPMG also resigns as Skechers auditor, company says
April 9 (Reuters) - Footwear maker Skechers USA Inc is the second company from which KPMG has resigned as auditor following insider trading in its stock by a senior partner of the accounting firm.
KPMG has stated that it has no reason to believe that the financial statements of Skechers have been materially misstated, Skechers said in a statement.
KPMG also resigned as auditor of Herbalife Ltd.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes