STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Votorantim Cimentos files regulatory request for IPO
Votorantim Cimentos SA, Brazil's largest cement producer, filed a request with regulators to list its shares in the local stock exchange, according to information at the securities regulator CVM on Tuesday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials