TABLE-Swiss Feb retail sales up 2.4 pct yr/yr
ZURICH, April 9
ZURICH, April 9 (Reuters) - Swiss retail sales rose 2.4 percent in real terms versus the year-earlier month, the Federal Statistics Office said on Tuesday.
Sales edged 0.2 percent lower compared to the previous month when adjusted for seasonal effects.
Inflation-adjusted, y/y pct change
Feb '13 Jan '13
Retail sales total 2.4 1.9
Retail sales ex fuel 2.7 1.9
* Sales of food,
beverages, tobacco 1.0 1.4
* Non-food sales 3.4 1.7
For more details on retail sales form the Statistics Office, Reuters 3000 Xtra users can click on:
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media