Man kills 13 relatives and neighbours in Serb village
BELGRADE (Reuters) - A man in Serbia shot dead 13 people, mainly relatives and neighbors, in a village south of the capital Belgrade on Tuesday, police said.
Twelve people died at the scene and one in hospital. The gunman shot himself and his wife but it was not clear what their condition was.
"They were killed in five houses, mainly relatives and neighbors," Milorad Veljovic, the head of the Serbian Interior Ministry's emergencies department, told Radio B92. "We don't know the motive."
(Writing by Matt Robinson; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials