Bernanke: Global monetary easing 'mutually constructive'
WASHINGTON, April 8
WASHINGTON, April 8 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Monday loose monetary policy among advanced economies around the world was generally beneficial for all the nations involved.
"Most of the world's major industrial economies are engaged in expansionary monetary policy and on net I think that's mutually constructive," he said.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data