Bernanke: Global monetary easing 'mutually constructive'
WASHINGTON, April 8
WASHINGTON, April 8 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Monday loose monetary policy among advanced economies around the world was generally beneficial for all the nations involved.
"Most of the world's major industrial economies are engaged in expansionary monetary policy and on net I think that's mutually constructive," he said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |