Autogril board could examine business split plan in May
MILAN, April 10
MILAN, April 10 (Reuters) - Italy's Autogrill said on Wednesday its board could examine a proposal to separate its food and beverage business from its travel retail operations in May.
In a statement the company said it had picked up Merrill Lynch , Banca IMI, and Banco Santander as financial advisers for the deal.
Shares in the company accelerated gains after the news and by 1237 GMT they were up 5.1 percent to 9.85 euros.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions