Suspension of Chile Pascua-Lama project temporary -court
SANTIAGO, April 10
SANTIAGO, April 10 (Reuters) - A Chilean court's suspension of Barrick Gold Corp's massive, controversial Pascua-Lama gold and silver mine project is temporary, a court filing showed on Wednesday.
The court of appeals in the northern town of Copiapo will analyze indigenous communities' complaints the project is destroying glaciers and harming water supply.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video