Daimler CFO says aims for better cash flow
BERLIN, April 10
BERLIN, April 10 (Reuters) - Daimler finance chief Bodo Uebber said the luxury carmaker's cash flow should improve over the next few years, helped by higher vehicle sales and revenues. (Reporting by Hendrik Sackmann; Writing by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Victoria Bryan)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote