Egypt's urban consumer inflation eases to 7.6 percent in March
CAIRO, April 10
CAIRO, April 10 (Reuters) - Egypt's urban consumer inflation eased to 7.6 percent in the 12 months to March, from 8.2 percent in the 12 months to February, Egypt's statistics agency CAPMAS said on Wednesday.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Sierra Leone Ebola patient, recovered from family, dies in ambulance
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three