RPT-Fitch Publishes Asia-Pacific Q113 Sovereign Overview
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
April 10 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published the Q113 edition of the Asia-Pacific Sovereign Overview. The report offers a snapshot sovereign credit profile for each of the 16 countries rated by Fitch in Asia-Pacific.
This quarter's edition follows the upgrades of Thailand to 'BBB+' on 8 March and Philippines to investment grade 'BBB-' on 27 March. It also follows the downgrade of China's Local currency Issuer Default Rating to 'A+' on 9 April.
"Asia-Pacific Sovereign Overview" is available from www.fitchratings.com.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Asia-Pacific Sovereign Credit Overview, Q113
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted