RPT-Fitch Publishes Asia-Pacific Q113 Sovereign Overview
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
April 10 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published the Q113 edition of the Asia-Pacific Sovereign Overview. The report offers a snapshot sovereign credit profile for each of the 16 countries rated by Fitch in Asia-Pacific.
This quarter's edition follows the upgrades of Thailand to 'BBB+' on 8 March and Philippines to investment grade 'BBB-' on 27 March. It also follows the downgrade of China's Local currency Issuer Default Rating to 'A+' on 9 April.
"Asia-Pacific Sovereign Overview" is available from www.fitchratings.com.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Asia-Pacific Sovereign Credit Overview, Q113
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat