Gleacher says in merger talks; to exit fixed-income business
April 10 (Reuters) - Investment bank Gleacher & Co Inc said it was in preliminary discussions with a third party regarding a potential business combination.
The company also said it was exiting the fixed-income business which could affect 160 employees.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |