Gleacher says in merger talks; to exit fixed-income business
April 10 (Reuters) - Investment bank Gleacher & Co Inc said it was in preliminary discussions with a third party regarding a potential business combination.
The company also said it was exiting the fixed-income business which could affect 160 employees.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network