Gleacher says in merger talks; to exit fixed-income business
April 10 (Reuters) - Investment bank Gleacher & Co Inc said it was in preliminary discussions with a third party regarding a potential business combination.
The company also said it was exiting the fixed-income business which could affect 160 employees.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials