REG-JP Morgan Chase JPMorgan Chase to Present at the UBS Global Financial Services Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130410:nBw096450a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Mike Cavanagh, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Corporate & Investment Bank at JPMorgan Chase & Co., will present at the UBS Global Financial Services Conference at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. (Eastern). A live audio webcast will be posted on the day of the conference to www.jpmorganchase.com under Investor Relations, Investor Presentations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world`s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Investors: Sarah M. Youngwood, 212-270-7325 or Media: Joe Evangelisti, 212-270-7438 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter