Dutch telecom KPN to give rights issue detail after Q1 results
THE HAGUE, April 10
THE HAGUE, April 10 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Wednesday it will disclose details of its planned rights issue once its first-quarter earnings are published.
KPN is due to report first-quarter results on April 23, and these will be included in the prospectus for its rights offering.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls