Dutch telecom KPN to give rights issue detail after Q1 results
THE HAGUE, April 10
THE HAGUE, April 10 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Wednesday it will disclose details of its planned rights issue once its first-quarter earnings are published.
KPN is due to report first-quarter results on April 23, and these will be included in the prospectus for its rights offering.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients