Indian shares end 5-day losing streak; tech shares gain
MUMBAI, April 10 (Reuters) - Indian shares rebounded on Wednesday from a seven-month closing low to post their first gain in six sessions led by advances in technology shares such as Infosys ahead of their quarterly results and by rebounding blue chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Infosys Ltd rose 1.4 percent, while Larsen & Toubro Ltd rose 1.9 percent. The BSE index provisionally rose 0.93 percent, while the 50-share NSE index rose 0.97 percent. Both indexes rebounded from their lowest close since Sept. 13, 2012 in the previous session. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image