Euro zone stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON, April 10
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - Euro zone stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday as strong Chinese imports data showed demand from the world's second-biggest economy was gathering pace.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were up between 0.3 percent and 0.5 percent.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes