Euro zone stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON, April 10
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - Euro zone stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday as strong Chinese imports data showed demand from the world's second-biggest economy was gathering pace.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were up between 0.3 percent and 0.5 percent.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria