Euro zone stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON, April 10
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - Euro zone stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday as strong Chinese imports data showed demand from the world's second-biggest economy was gathering pace.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were up between 0.3 percent and 0.5 percent.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study