Dollar hits latest 4-year high vs yen, nears 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to yet another four-year high against the Japanese yen on Wednesday, edging ever closer to the 100 mark.
The dollar rose as high as 99.87 yen, its highest since April 2009. It last traded at 99.84, up 0.8 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls