Dollar hits latest 4-year high vs yen, nears 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to yet another four-year high against the Japanese yen on Wednesday, edging ever closer to the 100 mark.
The dollar rose as high as 99.87 yen, its highest since April 2009. It last traded at 99.84, up 0.8 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |