Dollar hits latest 4-year high vs yen, nears 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to yet another four-year high against the Japanese yen on Wednesday, edging ever closer to the 100 mark.
The dollar rose as high as 99.87 yen, its highest since April 2009. It last traded at 99.84, up 0.8 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted