Euro falls to session low against dollar
NEW YORK, April 10
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - The euro fell against the dollar to hit a session low in late Wednesday morning New York trade.
The euro dropped to $1.3055 on Reuters data, moving away from a one-month peak of $1.3121 set earlier in the global session. It was last at $1.3057, down 0.2 percent on the day.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |