Hong Kong shares to open up 0.4 pct, Belle climbs
HONG KONG, April 10
HONG KONG, April 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with China-focused footwear retailer Belle International up 2.1 percent and headed for a third straight daily gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 21,963.4. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports