Hong Kong shares to open up 0.4 pct, Belle climbs
HONG KONG, April 10
HONG KONG, April 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with China-focused footwear retailer Belle International up 2.1 percent and headed for a third straight daily gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 21,963.4. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note