Hong Kong shares to open up 0.4 pct, Belle climbs
HONG KONG, April 10
HONG KONG, April 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with China-focused footwear retailer Belle International up 2.1 percent and headed for a third straight daily gain.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 21,963.4. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data