JGB futures fall sharply, TSE briefly suspends trading
TOKYO, April 10
TOKYO, April 10 (Reuters) - Japanese government bond futures fell sharply on Wednesday evening, prompting the Tokyo Stock Exchange to briefly halt trading while the 10-year cash bond yield rose to a four-week high.
The June futures contract fell as low as 143.45 while the 10-year cash bond yield rose 10.5 basis points on the day to 0.630 percent, its highest level since mid-March.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |