Mexichem sees jump in 1st-quarter sales but drop in EBITDA
April 10 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said on Wednesday it expects to report that its first-quarter sales increased 18 percent to 15.471 billion pesos ($1.226 billion).
Presenting its preliminary results, the company said it expects to report quarterly earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of 2.697 billion pesos, down 8 percent from the same period last year.
Mexichem did not say when it will report full first-quarter results.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight