Mexichem sees jump in 1st-quarter sales but drop in EBITDA
April 10 (Reuters) - Mexican plastic pipe and chemical maker Mexichem said on Wednesday it expects to report that its first-quarter sales increased 18 percent to 15.471 billion pesos ($1.226 billion).
Presenting its preliminary results, the company said it expects to report quarterly earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of 2.697 billion pesos, down 8 percent from the same period last year.
Mexichem did not say when it will report full first-quarter results.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |