REC, Summit Power sell California solar plant project to First Solar
OSLO, April 10
OSLO, April 10 (Reuters) - Norway's Renewable Energy Corp's and Seattle-based Summit Power have sold their North Star solar power plant project in California to First Solar, an American solar firm, the Norwegian company said on Wednesday.
REC did not provide a value for the transaction. The plant could produce up to 60 megawatts of electricity when construction is completed in 2015, it said.
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist