REC, Summit Power sell California solar plant project to First Solar
OSLO, April 10
OSLO, April 10 (Reuters) - Norway's Renewable Energy Corp's and Seattle-based Summit Power have sold their North Star solar power plant project in California to First Solar, an American solar firm, the Norwegian company said on Wednesday.
REC did not provide a value for the transaction. The plant could produce up to 60 megawatts of electricity when construction is completed in 2015, it said.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset