REC, Summit Power sell California solar plant project to First Solar
OSLO, April 10
OSLO, April 10 (Reuters) - Norway's Renewable Energy Corp's and Seattle-based Summit Power have sold their North Star solar power plant project in California to First Solar, an American solar firm, the Norwegian company said on Wednesday.
REC did not provide a value for the transaction. The plant could produce up to 60 megawatts of electricity when construction is completed in 2015, it said.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro