REC, Summit Power sell California solar plant project to First Solar
OSLO, April 10
OSLO, April 10 (Reuters) - Norway's Renewable Energy Corp's and Seattle-based Summit Power have sold their North Star solar power plant project in California to First Solar, an American solar firm, the Norwegian company said on Wednesday.
REC did not provide a value for the transaction. The plant could produce up to 60 megawatts of electricity when construction is completed in 2015, it said.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow